8/04/2014

Music Mondays

"If you believe in yourself enough and know what you want, you're gonna make it happen, make it happen! 
And if you get down on your knees at night and pray to the Lord, he's gonna make it happen, make happen!"

I love those words. I love this song. It has been one of my theme's for quite a while. Sometimes we need to be thrown to the edge of our being to be able to find the dedication to make it happen. I sure did. For me to really start pursuing my dreams, I had to be pushed way out of my comfort zone, to the utmost feelings of frustration and dissatisfaction. Only then was I ready to give up playing games and everything that was holding me back. That push enforced me to start taking the risks needed and press through the uncomfortable. With my back on the wall, going backwards wasn't an option so I began to move forward one step at a time.

When you wake up with that aching feeling inside of you, that you're not happy with your life and you feel stuck, it's not there to pull you down, but to be the force to take you to the next level. There is only a fine line between unhappiness and motivation and it's up to you which way you're going to perceive it.

I hope this song inspires you as much it has me. Living life to your full potential is not an easy task and I promise you, it won't go as you planned. But if you're dedicated and relentless, you will be surprised  by how extraordinarily things can work out.



xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment