8/18/2014

Music Mondays

These past few weeks I've been bombarded with the reality of how blessed I am to have found the person to share my life with and whom I love with every cell of my body. It's easy to take it for granted in the midst of life, especially since I've had my special someone for eight (8) years now. Relationships are probably the number one joy and struggle this world contains. Love. The eternal subject of every human soul's search on it's journey.
I know I can't speak from the struggle of searching for the other half, because for some reason I was basically handed him before I even began my search. Actually he came at the moment I had decided to not let anyone in my life for years, to be exact. So I don't have the experience of the pain that it brings and all that battle holds, but the reason I'm writing this, is to bring hope.

Wether you've been looking for someone to hold your hand, been hurt by someone you loved or decided to give up on love all together, I want to release the hope that it is possible. No matter what media, society or your circumstances say, it's possible to find that one person who knocks your socks off, understands your hearts deepest secrets and loves you 'till the very end. Eight years isn't forever (yet), but by the way it's been going I can't even wait for what's still to come! And from that blessing I want to encourage you, that it is possible for you too.

Tori Kelly's Dear No One is probably one of the most beautiful and honest modern love songs I've heard in a while. I could go on about her flawless vocals and exceptional performance, but it's the pure realness that makes this song so special…and simply perfect.



xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment