4/09/2015

My Fav's: Dandy


As you all probably noticed, I cut my hair into a fresh bob! Or better said, Sumi from the exceptional hair salon Dandy, cut my hair into a fresh bob :) I'm very picky about who gets to touch my hair and am lucky to have found a hairdresser who understand my ideas and is able to transform them from vision to reality. Since I am visually tuned, I love stepping into this salon. Having the privilege to have someone else do my hair is something I consider a luxury, taking a moment that attends to all of my senses is like food to my soul. I mean, how many places do you know with incredible wall art and interior decor like this? Their website has such an accurate description:

"Dandy is about flash, flair and flamboyance. We weave vogue with clean-cut finesse and combine class with a bit of street swagger. Dandy caters for the discerning client, out for style, grace and personal edge."

Not only is Sumi creative with hair, but she's fantastic with make-up as well, so if you're looking to get a whole package of fabulous for any event, she's got it. She's been responsible for the adorning of TV-shows, movies and celebrities as well as brides and birthday babes. Don't be misled, all you handsome men, this place serves men as well and are excellent in their barbering. Dandy is also expanding! This summer they are opening a new salon and bringing their craftsmanship to Kallio, Helsinki. For years I've enjoyed coming here and am excited to see what they have come up with for the new location. So if you're on the look out for a new and fresh touch on your looks, don't look any further!



xxx





No comments:

Post a Comment