4/20/2015

Music Mondays

I've always had sweet spot for smooth male voices and especially if it's four really good ones melted together in beautiful harmonies. Todays pick is the undeniably suave vocal group Boyz II Men's version of New Edition's classic "Can you stand the rain".

"Sunny days, everybody loves them,
but can you stand the rain?
Storms will come, this we know for sure.
Can you stand the rain?"

I feel like it's encrypted into our system to long for that unconditional, unwavering love that will stand any rain or storm. At times it seems like I'm bombarded with facts that try to convince me that it's an impossible quest, but I have tasted it and I know it is real. Love is like a seed. Planted into good soil, watered and nourished, it will only keep on growing, shooting it's roots deeper and producing the sweetest fruit you have ever tasted. Listening to this song makes me want to write poems and paint my words on a canvas in a rainbow of colours… And now it's time for you to be seduced by it :)



xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment