4/06/2015

Music Mondays

Todays Music Monday is special to me…because it's my birthday! I'm going to jam to good music all day, because as it probably has become obvious, music and dancing are my two favourite things on this planet. But the song I picked now is more personal. My faith is something I haven't hidden, but I've also tried not to rub it into anyones face. I don't want anyone to feel unwelcome or left out when reading my blog and I strive to never speak in words of judgement or self-righteousness. I hope that whatever your beliefs, background or circumstances are, you can experience this as a place of love and honour. With that said, I also strive for honesty with my every post, so I could never be silent about the most important thing in my life, Jesus Christ. Today I've reached the first quarter of my life (yes, I intend to have very long and fulfilling life) and I'm already amazed to my core by what God has done in my life. To me it's not just a belief in something I don't see, evolving around rules and old stories, but He is more real to me than the air I breath. He has pulled me from the drenches of meaninglessness, self-hate and fear and given me a purpose. He has given me the freedom to be boldly who I am and showered me with His unfailing love over and over again. So today I want to celebrate the One who has given me life. He is the King of my heart. 



No comments:

Post a Comment