3/02/2015

Music Mondays

I've been waiting eagerly for JoJo to come out with new music. Last year she released a few songs on sound cloud right before Valentines Day accompanied with the hashtag #LoveJo. She covered the legendary Anita Bakers "Caught up in the Rapture", giving it a modern spin, but for today I picked her version of the traditional song "Glory". This woman has been blessed with a strong yet smooth sound and this song really puts the spotlight on her beautiful falsetto. She was only 14 years old when her debut album came out and I bet most of you are familiar with her hits "Leave (Get out)" and "Too little Too late". Now she's grown up and her sound has matured with her, being better than ever. This song gave me goose bumps the first time I heard it and I hope you enjoy it just as much as I do. 
Have a glorious Monday!



xxx



2 comments:

  1. music most likely appreciating each and every bit of it. It is an incredible site and decent impart. I need to much obliged. Great employment! You all do an incredible blog, and have some extraordinary substance. Keep doing awesome.

    ReplyDelete