12/22/2014

Music Mondays

If you haven't heard of Jazmine Sullivan, now is the time. This lady has been shining behind the curtains for some time, but I'm really hoping she'll get the attention that her level of talent deserves. Not only is she an incredible vocalist but also writes a lot of her own material. I admire her for her honest lyrics and fearless attitude that radiates that strong woman glow. I picked this particular performance because of it's controversial setting of singing a song written to women, to an all male crowd. "Stupid Girls" is one of her songs from her upcoming album that's released in January 2015. If you like what you heard, I would suggest listening to her other two singles "Forever don't last" and "Mascara", as well as dig into her previous material. I think it'll have you good till next Monday ;)



xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment