12/01/2014

Music Mondays

Last night was my husbands 31st birthday and as we were dancing the night away, this song came up. One of our friends pulled out his Shazam app and cursed how slowly it was processing the music. My first reaction was obviously pure shock, that someone (who listens to this type of music) wouldn't know this song. So just to be sure that all you wonderful readers aren't deprived of Ll Cool J's & Total's goodness, I decided to make this today's pick for Music Mondays. I have to say that I miss the old school sound of strong rap lyrics blended with soft r'n'b vocals and can't stop smiling when one of these goldies is played. Maybe this will make you move a little as well and dance that stress away. Solo home dance parties are definitely one of my favourite remedy for any kind of tension. I challenge you to give it a try! All you need is some good music (like this), some space and an attitude to just let go. Close your eyes, don't think about what you look like, but focus on the music and let it move you. I guarantee it will at least put a smile on your face :)



xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment