9/13/2013

Friday Goodies

Music is food to my soul. I believe it is so much more then just notes and beats. The right song at the right time can move a person in a way that nothing else could. It can change the mood, speak to the heart, build up, empower, enlighten... Almost as if it could pass our walls and guards and travel right to the centre of our being. 
That's exactly how this song made me feel. The first time I heard it I didn't even know what hit me, so I ended up listening to it on repeat for hours. Maybe it will open up something new to you as well.

Have a wonderful weekend!

xxx



2 comments:

  1. Nyt vasta maanantaina kerkesin kuuntelemaan tän perjantaisen herkun. Osui ja upposi! Samoin tekstikin, oon tismalleen samaa mieltä. Hyvää alkanutta viikkoa sinne ja kiitos biisi -inspiraatiosta! Tästä on hyvä jatkaa eteisen raivaamisprojektia! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ihanaa, et inspiroi! Näin uuden tapettikuvan, näytti tosi kivalta :)

      Delete