5/11/2015

Music Mondays

I've almost posted this song so many times that I'm not sure anymore whether I have or not...but this is a piece that's well worth posting twice. I love instrumental music, especially when I need to concentrate on something intensely. Lonnie Liston-Smith's "A Garden of Peace" is capturing in all its simplicity. It's one of those songs that doesn't dazzle with complex melodies or chord patterns, but rather draws the listener in with its every note, inviting them to hear the story behind it. I find instrumental music fascinating also, because it lets the listener create their own version of the story. I think everyone can feel inspired by this music, even if it's just unwinding the day to its tunes and placing the events of the day into its melody.

I hope you're having a wonderful week and can bring some peace and calm to it with this beautiful piece of music.

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment