1/05/2015

Music Mondays

I was first introduced to Big K.R.I.T. a few years back when we first got our Lincoln Continental and had a magical sound system installed to it. Magical, because it made songs sound like they were out of this world and also because the subwoofer gave a nice massage when sitting in the back seat. Big K.R.I.T. is notorious for his strong southern flavour and that unbeatable bass that makes you wish you lived in a mansion where you can turn that sub exactly as loud as you want to. I also had the chance to see him live in Helsinki in 2013 and he definitely delivered what I expected. 

In 2014 he came out with his new album called Cadillactica. My pick is the very first track and actually it's just the intro, but I'm mesmerised by its inviting vibe and gripping lyrics. If you don't have an old school car with a ridiculous sound system, try to at least find some good headphones when you listen to Big K.R.I.T., you'll find a whole new world through it.



xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment