5/18/2014

Music Mondays

Last week I got to see Justin Timberlake and the Tennessee Kids live. I've always adored Justin. His work has been relevant and filled with influences of the times when music was created from pure aching souls and joyful hearts and the rhythm written into our blood. Still, I didn't know that he is THAT good live! And I couldn't be any happier after hearing of this collaboration, two of my all time favourites on one track!

When I first heard about the release of Michaels new album Xcape, created from his unreleased material,"retooled to add a fresh, contemporary sound that retains Jackson's essence and integrity", I have to say I was a little nervous. Michael's production has been flawless, because of his complete devotion and love to the art of music. I'm not completely convinced about the whole album and I would love to hear what Michael thinks of it. But this song got me the moment I heard it. It has that same spirit and feel like an original classic of his would, and I can't think of a better anthem for this summer!
Enjoy!

xxx



2 comments:

  1. Oli niiiiin mieletön kyllä Justinin keikka, huh! Samoin tämä duetto Miken kanssa..huippu! *monta peukkuhymiötä tähän kohtaan*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jooooo niin oli!! Niin lipun hinnan arvonen!!

      Delete