5/05/2014

Music Mondays




I got to spend the past two weeks on a paradise island and was planning on posting from there, but apparently paradise does not include functioning internet so here we go!

Coming back to everyday life after a perfect holiday is always challenging, especially when it's the contrast from tropical heaven to what's supposed to be spring, but in reality resembles more just nature showing off all the different shades of grey (we've literally had hail and rain since I came back).
But constantly living for the holidays, summers, weekends or whatever your thing is, is not really living to the fullest. I used to be that person, wasting too much time reminiscing how good something was or waiting for that break from the ordinary, missing out on all the beauty right in front of me. But it's the ordinary days that I get to make special by going after my dreams, taking risks and not letting go. Those are the days that make me who I am and mold me into the person I want to become.

Today I'm taking us back, because no one does it quite like Whitney. Even despite all the personal battles she walked through, she never ceased to bring heaven down to earth with her magical voice. She's been my inspiration from day one and I hope this song will be that for you too.

Ps. Stay tuned, new post coming up soon!

Photos from Instagram

2 comments:

  1. Mahtavia nää maanantain musiikkipostaukset, ihan älyttömän hyviä biisejä!

    -Iida :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kiitos! :) Tän viikon maanantai jäi välistä teknisen säädön vuoksi, mutta jatkossa postailen säännöllisesti ;)

      Delete