3/31/2014

Music Mondays

Mondays might be dreading, especially when that alarm is set to wake you at inhuman hours. Music is and always will be one of my most important sources of empowerment, inspiration and that needed push to get me through any situation. It easily overrides the head and reaches the heart, where all life flows from. So I wanted to dedicate Mondays to sharing this passion of mine, letting you in on what's on my playlist, who I am excited and influenced by and maybe helping you get through that Monday with the simple power of good music.

Today I wanted to celebrate that spring seems to finally have landed in Finland! We haven't had snow in weeks and the sun has slowly but surely risen from her winter sleep. Breakbot's Baby I'm Yours embodies perfectly that little skip in my walk and constant smile on my face that these rays of light inflict. Not only is the beat gripping with it's groovy chords but the video is fabulous as well, be sure to check. it. OUT!

xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment