6/08/2015

Music Mondays

If you've wondered where on earth I was last week all I have for you is just that busy life took hold of me and now, after finally having a good night sleep behind me, I feel more or less back to normal. The past weeks have been all kinds of things really, we'll see what this weeks post will be about...

But for todays Music Mondays I picked an artist that I'm honestly not completely familiar with. She's one of those singers that I've wanted to get into for a while, but just never taken the time to really dig into her work (which I love to do with every new sound I come across with). She's not new to the scene and a lot of you have already heard her work. I chose her latest single, Unstoppable, because I felt like it gave words to my state of mind at the moment. And also because the music video is just beautiful in all its simplicity. It felt so refreshing to actually watch a woman dancing, without her twerking and showing off every bit of her body. Don't get me wrong, I love to dance and shake and you know, all of it, but it seems to be the number one way to get attention for too many and I'm excited to see female artists trusting her talent and skills instead of guaranteeing views with nudity. I hope June has treated you well and that this song will make you feel Unstoppable!



xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment